Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sparkles The Mouse

Years ago I wrote an Easter store "The Ledgend of the Easter Bunny" and I purchased a mouse for my Daz studio, so I could create the Mouse in the story, Sparkles the mouse. But I never got the image created, it seems something always comes up. Daz studio was just one of the programs that I tried learning, and the only 3d studio that I got so I a feel for. But I have a long way to go before I can develope my Daz house mouse into a Sparkles the mouse. I don't know if I will ever get the project done, I haven't even quite mastered shaping the dolls yet, and until I can do that, it will be impossable to shape a mouse into a Sparkles. Then I have to create the other Zoom mice. But I am considering getting rid of my computer and my Daz studio and just use my laptop, with a Linux operating system, because I no longer wish to do downloads. But I will be able to make websites and blogs. With my health so bad, it will be a lot simpler for me to handle, and one of my children can finish the images someday. My pitfall was allowing everyone to use my computer and not being able to have the time to do anything worthwhile. To model a charactor takes a long time for an amature like me and I still haven't quite learned the anatomy and how to layor body parts so they form the clothing to create a realistic look.

No comments:

Post a Comment